Sunday, January 29, 2012

I'M BACK!!! Round 2!

Sooooooooo..........Guess what? Yep if you didn't get it from the title then let me tell ya! Im back to the blogging world. My Blogging experience was shortly lived, however i believe it was a very successful run. Check it out! AndrewRecinos.blogspot.com. And if you are wondering why i am married and sedentary here in AZ rather than Europe, my answer will be..........I have no clue! Its cause i fell in love with you Rachel! ;-)

Moving right along! I'm Back and i got a whole two years of experiences and a wealth of thoughts that i constantly have! Two words! Buckle UP!

So Yep i got married! August 6, 2011! If your good with math that calculates to five months and well i didn't calculate the days but it should be around 22 days! Let me know if that is correct! Anyways married yes! In marriage there is a lot of things that can happen during the day that makes you learn important things about your spouse. It is a learning experience and if your willing to learn you will survive! Good words from a six month old newly wed right? right! Anyways before i was married i heard constant conversations of people saying it is so hard to adjust to their husbands cause they don't clean up after themselves, or put their dirty laundry in the hamper. The one i would like to talk about this evening is the idea of entitlement that women have when it comes to the toilet seat! Before you women get all upset and think i will be bashing on you, STOP! im not! im just talking about my thought processes and what i think about and things that interest me. They are my thoughts and i don't really care what you think about my thoughts cause those are your thoughts and i don't care about your thoughts. So with that out of the way, yes the infamous toilet seat! I always hear, "it drives me crazy that my husband leaves the toilet seat up!" Let took a closer look at the "toilet seat."

First off i pose the question, "why do we have to put the seat down?" I do anyways cause that is what i have learned growing up with sisters. but just a to get the noggin tickin. Your answers may vary but basically its so your butts wont go swimmin. I ask another question! is marriage equal? a lot of you women who think you rule the universe and that your husbands are your puppets may think otherwise but aren't we equal partners? I SAY YES!! Wouldn't it be fair then for you to put the toilet seat up when you are finished? You say its not complicated to put the seat down when we are finished! i say it is equally not as complicated to put it back up! I call it common courtesy! We go in do our business, leave it ready for you, you go in do your business leave it ready for us! Perfect right? NOPE! cause Women have been trained to feel entitled to the toilet and as men well we will continue to respect you and love you therefore the toilet seat will remain down! Just think though next time your in there, is it complicated to leave the toilet seat up?

Many of you are just streaming with answers and comebacks for this blog of why i am wrong! I DON'T CARE! This is MY blog! Just go to a different web page! But let me finish by saying i will continue to put the seat down because that is the way things work! I can question all day why green means go but at the end of it, that is just how it is!

PS. I don't edit so English majors keep it to yourself.

2 comments: